Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jazz fever and softball

My dad got some Jazz tickets and gave them to us. They were great seats! 20 rows up behind the Jazz bench. We had to support our team so we went and bought jerseys. We also got our pic taken by some lady and put them up on the jazz fan website. We're oddly becoming major jazz fans and although they are out of the playoffs, due to Kobe Bryant, we're excited for next season. Brody also joined a mens softball team with some of our friends so I'll post better pics of that when I get them!









3 comments:

John and Stef said...

The picture of Brody with the books, adjusting his glasses cracks me up!
You guys look cute in your matching outfits. Love ya.

Erin Wittwer said...

I love those Jerseys! I hope Brody had a good time playing softball! Did he stick toothpicks in his shoes?
Can't wait to see you in 3 days!!

Kira said...

Wasn't Wicked amazing!!! We loved it! Even Dawson loves the music; he is always talking about the baby being green and casting spells.

You two look cute in those matching jerseys! Hope you're enjoying this nice spring weather.

Blog Archive