Thursday, July 21, 2011

Gettin the party started!

The Wittwer's were the first to arrive so to kick off the party we started by going swimming at the Roy Aquatic Center. Jack loved going on the huge slide and Ry loved the little itty bitty kiddy slide made from a frog opening its mouth and sliding down the tongue.. little weird describing it but I totally would have loved it if I were a year or so younger.
The day ended with the last half hourat the pool Erin, Mom, and I all got sunburnt on our right shoulder and some terd pooped in the pool! gross.
(No pics of my Mom and I)




1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oooh Sick! Don't think I'll be going there anytime soon. Gag! That makes me want to throw up cuz you know you always get water in your mouth! :( The kids look so cute in this pic. Glad you had a fun time :)

Blog Archive