Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kickin' off Halloween

Every year since I can remember my Grandma Shirley has put on a Halloween party. We all dress up, play fun games to win prizes, and have a delicious buffett style lunch. This year was especially fun because the great gandkids were able to come. We had so much fun being there with everyone.
We themed our costumes to go along with what grandma is. She was a witch so some of us were bubbles in her couldron and others were her broom, potion bottle, black cats/kitty and a couldron.
The little kids wore what they were going to be for Halloween which included Darth Vader, a S.W.A.T. guy, Spider Man, a Princess riding side saddle on a horse, and a pumpkin.
As I was taking picture of everyone's costumes the 3 boys had me take 2 pictures of them together, then each one individually (I think they were excited to be showing off their costumes) I only put 1 pic of them up though.
Happy Halloween!


The Family

Vader, SWAT, and Sprider Man posing

Princess Rylee

Hadley and John







Hold the phones, Hadley actually let Brody hold her!!

Us and Big Grandma

1 comment:

McCall said...

I can't believe you guys all have costumes already!

Blog Archive