Friday, March 23, 2012

Survey #3

















How Far Along: 35 Weeks and 2 days

Size of baby: 5 lbs. 14 oz. !!!!


Maternity Clothes: Yup.

Gender: Still a GIRL

Name: We widened our list from 1 to 3. Crap.


Movement: Lots of strong movement to the point it hurts. Brody loves to feel how strong her movements are getting, Of course I love to feel her but sometimes it's a bit too strong.

Sleep: I'm always tired but actually going to sleep is the trick. And I wake up in pain a lot because my hips hurt.

Cravings: Call me crazy but Crown Burger fry sauce. Haha. Not the fries, just the sauce. And the weirder part is I haven't been to a Crown Burger for over 4 years, before we got married.

Symptoms: Muscles are still pretty sore and I have those sharp knife stabbing pains on my cervix.

Weird Things: My belly button hurts. It's still an inney, maybe it's trying to turn into an outty ??

Worries: I'm getting my cervix checked in 2 weeks to see the how far I am. Hoping it wont hurt but I hear differently. If I'm having contractions my Dr. won't check. Pray for my contractions to start! T.M.I.? Sorry :)


Best Moment of the Week(s): When Brody gets home I swear she knows who it is because she starts moving like crazy. She's already a daddy's girl.


Appointments This Week: Had it yesterday and again in 2 weeks.

What I’m looking forward to: The bath towels fitting me all the way around. I think I'll start using a beach towel. And of course meeting her!

Something I've Learned/Realized: I know on the last survey I said I had some anxiety issues, which I still do but not as bad. I'm just ready for her to come out. I'd be a happy camper if my water broke right NOW. I'd rather that happen then get started at the hospital because I wouldn't have to freak out about that scheduled day. Ya know what I mean? Unless I'm 40 weeks or over then I'm fine with getting induced.

2 comments:

Katie said...

It never hurt when I got checked and after you have this baby you won't care who looks where or who touches you where. So many strangers touch you and you get to a point of you really don't care. So many fun things to look forward too! =)

A Tale of Two Scott's. said...

She's SO cute! And getting big! :) Yay!

Blog Archive