Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What's going on!

so my access to the internet has been limited. here is an update on what's been happening lately... I am getting induced wednesday, yes tomorrow! at 6 am. I have very high blood pressure and the dr. is worried about toxemia. So she's calling it gestational hypertension so anyone choosing to be induced that day will get bumped because I'm considered medical.. Sorry ladies trying to have babies that day. Starting on sunday I started getting really nauseated and getting super bad headaches. It's most likely due to the high blood pressure. I have a dr. appointment this afternoon and I'm hoping she'll just send me to the hospital because this does not feel good at all! Yuck!
luckily brody took the day off today to take care of me. He's been a real sweetheart to take care of me and get everything ready for baby to come home.
Well that about sums it up. I think brody will post some pics on facebook of the big day. wish us luck for a short delivery!

4 comments:

Kira said...

Good luck Jessie! I hope for a speedy labor and a fast recovery for you! I'm excited to see this little girl!

Suzanne said...

Oh mY heck! I am so excited for her to come join our family!! I wish you felt better though. She is going to be born on Andy's birthday!! Tell Brody to send out text and pics when as soon as he can to all of us waiting impatiently to see her! Good luck!
Love you tons!!

A Tale of Two Scott's. said...

Good luck friend! It will go great! :)

The Playin' Lakins said...

Holy crap I am so out of touch with the world. I had no idea you were even pregnant! Guess I should have been blog-stalking you a little closer, eh? Just kidding. Congrats on the new baby, I would love to meet her. I miss you and your sisters. You girls are all gorgeous and great moms. Love ya tons!

Blog Archive