Sunday, May 20, 2012

Family Baby Shower

Let me just tell ya.. Erin totally out did herself this time. My Mom and Stef helped a ton too. Brody's grandparents came in from Idaho and Joyce and Jenny came in from Arizona to be to the shower. We played some fun games, everyone made baby girl a onsie, we ate the best appetizers and stuffed chicken I've ever had, and Brody and the boys made it home in time after Priesthood to open presents with me. We got SO much great stuff! Her wardrobe is bigger then mine and we pretty much got everything we needed. Thank you everyone! It was such a busy day in preparing that I didn't really elevate my swollen feet. By the end of the night they were HUGE. Like elephant status. I appreciate all those who helped make this special for me and the time and effort everyone put in to be there. You're all the best.

No comments:

Blog Archive