Monday, March 22, 2010

Jazz, Cali, Wedding

This year has been full of events...
I'll start out by saying Brody and I love the Jazz. Since our Birthdays are in February we decided to treat ourselves out to a game against the Nuggets. Little did we know how AWESOME the seats were! We got Carmello Anthony's autograph and slapped "Bird Man's" hand everytime he went in and out of the locker room. (If you know basketball,you know how wonderful that night was for us! haha)The picture of Carmello is right where our seats were.
Next we went to Cali to suprise the Christensen's. We had so much fun just playing on the trampoline and being in the warm sun. We went to Monteray Bay aquarium and grabbed some great shots of jelly fish.
The picture of McCord hanging onto Brody was pretty much what the trip was like for Brody.. McCord and Dane could not get enough of him! Brody loved it though.
Oh and Zach and Mikell's wedding was so fun and pretty--minus the pouring rain! This was the best picture I got of them that day.



2 comments:

John and Stef said...

What a fun month! Especially the Cali part!! I love that picture of McCord and Brody. SOOO SWEET! My kids love you guys.
Love ya.

Kenley and Mel said...

Hey Jessie! Seems like you and Brody had such a fun time!! (So jealous) Kenley and I have...um... done a whole lot of nothing. He's been too busy with school so just bummin around. I'm so glad I found your blog...I am totally adding you to my list so we can keep in touch better. We should totally double sometime! See ya around Jess.
-Melissa Cox

Blog Archive