Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Appy Olidaaa weekend

My sister Erin and her kids came up for the weekend to play and hangout. We had so much fun going to the zoo, bowling, Les Miserables (the play), breakfast, and just playin around. We can't wait to see them again in 2 days! HAHA that's right I said 2 days. We're going to Vegas for my cousin's baby shower and decided to celebrate our anniversary while we're there. So of course we'll stop in St. Gee to see them! WISH STEF COULD MAKE IT!!
Anyway.. minus the snow on memorial day, it was a great weekend. As we went bowling I tried to get some action shots, don't ask me why. And Jack and Ry LOVED posing for the camera, they crack us up constantly!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!













2 comments:

John and Stef said...

Nice update. Wish I could make Vegas work too...

A Tale of Two Scott's. said...

I read your title about 5 times until I got it...Ha ha ha! Then I left out loud because that is SOOO something you would say, and I loved it! Looks like a Greay Weeken! :)

Blog Archive