Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Diz-Knee-Land

This was by far the FUNNEST trip to Disneyland! We loved being with the fam and getting to see everyone! (In no particular order) Some highlights of the trip were:

1. Churros and Pineapple floats-ok this is number 1
2. Sun Tans
3. Nieces and Nephews-crack us up all the time
4. Joyce and Jenny-Love THEM!
5. McCord's first time riding Indiana Jones, Dane's hugs and kisses,
Jackson trying to be brave on the rides, and Rylee loving the carousel.

6. World of Color-amazing!
7. Riding screamin' with Brody after eating Mexican food. Tip: Avoid at all costs.
8. Rylee and Hadleys SUPER cute outfits-I wanted to wear them.
9. Hadleys Chineese face--no picture of it but a must see.
10. Character breakfast- Best omlet I've ever eaten.

It was so much fun with perfect weather and not too long of lines to wait in. I love all the pics I have so I randomly selected a few... eh, who am I kiddin' I selected A LOT. Can't wait for next time!!













4 comments:

Katie said...

My most favorite place earth with the best churros! I'm so jealous!

John and Stef said...

Way to go getting this up on the blog so fast! Super-de-duper time!! Thanks for making the trip. :)

McCall said...

I'm so jealous that you all got to got together!!

The Davis' said...

Wow you have such cute nieces and nephews!! Can't believe they are all that big!

Blog Archive