Thursday, January 5, 2012

All about Christmas

Where oh where do I begin? This month was full of fun which you will see on the next posts after this one. Seeing the lights at temple square, eating at the roof, having the Christensen's here in Utah, Christmas, being with family, moving into our home, Hosting Christmas Eve and Christmas, and eating lots and lots and lots of delicious food.
I am now at 24 weeks and we just had our targeted ultrasound and she is growing perfectly with no complications. We were nervous about this appoiontment and very happy everything was going great. We got to see her in 3D too. My sister thinks she looks like Brody (I can't really tell yet). We're happy and healthy and hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years!



Christmas Morning


Christmas with the family


Brody got Brian Regan tickets!


McCord with his money antlers from Grandma Shirley


Our firts time cooking everything seen for family


Delicious

3 comments:

Kenley and Mel said...

Sounds like you had a blast this December! Ken and I have our big apt. on Valentines Day - and it wont be till then we find out what the sex is. I can't wait to know!!! You need to post a picture of your baby bump ;)
P.S. it seems like you are about 10 weeks ahead of me. I am on week 14 now, wow where does the time go!?!

John and Stef said...

So much fun! We miss you guys.

Lindsay said...

Fun Christmas! I agree that you need to post a prego pic!! :)

Blog Archive