Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years Eve

New Years Eve was delightful this year. I can't believe how many people made it over to my Moms for the party-about 20+. We met both of my cousins future spouses :) (they're not engaged yet but I can feel it coming) We also ate yummy soups and EVERYTHING everybody brought, tour it up on Just Dance with Stef, enjoyed everyones company, and got my New Years Kiss! After midnight everyone left and the Christensens were leaving in a few hours. So of course me, Brody, and Stef had to play a round of Ticket to Ride which ended about 2 am and her car was leaving at 7 am. It was so worth it to saty up right?


Mom and Suzanne playing Just Dance


The family playing games


Waiting for the ball to drop


Got my New Years kiss from a HUNK!


This is what happens to a loopy 3 year old after midnight

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I love your posts Jessica! What a crazy busy month for you guys. I'm so excited for you to be in your cute home and we all had a blast on New Year's Eve! Thanks for sharing your pics!

Blog Archive