Thursday, February 16, 2012

Birthday!

Spending my Birthday in Cali. with my family was fun. Although I was missing my main squeeze (Brody) like crazy I was excited to have a whole birthday weekend. Starting Friday ending Sunday. Stef and John were so sweet to bring back some awesome beach bags for my mom and I and she also got me a CUTE dress for the baby and some bows, jewlery, and lots of cards from the boys and Hads. My mom made yummy red velvet cupcakes and gave my some moola. My Dad and Mary did also and so did Brody's grandparents Lee and Gayla, and my Grandma Shirley and Ray. Jana got me Ticket To Ride with an extension pack and made a delicious red velvet cake too! Oh how I love it. Thank you all SO much I really apprecite it!
When I got home Saturday Brody was working so I was sitting patiently alone fighting the urge to snoop for what he got me. FINALLY he got home and I was spoiled rotten. First, he made rails for our stairs that look amazing, gave me flowers, got me a pair of capris and a pair of work pants, 2 necklesses that come with earings, another pair of earings, and a lovely Petunia Picklebottom diaper bag! HOLY MOLY! I was so shocked. For anobody who knows Brody, you know he doesn't like shopping. He said he missed me so much that's why I was spoiled. We ended the night at Red Robin. What a GREAT Birthday! Thank you everyone for making it so special.



2 comments:

A Tale of Two Scott's. said...

Petunia picklebottom? So jealous!! :) looks like you had a great birthday!

Kenley and Mel said...

WHAT!?! A PPB DIAPER BAG!!! - I love your diaper bag - I want one so freakin bad!
Wow, it looks like you had a great weekend B-day. Happy Birthday ;)

Blog Archive