Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 4,5, and 6 in Cali.

Day 4 was Phineas and Ferb Day. We decorated with orange and green, played a fun Phin. and Ferb board game, watched some episodes of the show, and did some awesome Dr. Doofinsmurtz experiments. I didn't get any pics of that because Hads wasn't feeling too good so I let her play in the tub for like 45 minutes and she was happy.
The experiments they did included: putting white flowers in food coloring water to see if the petals would change color, put gummy bears in water to see if they got bigger, put one side of a penny on vinegar to see if it changed color, and some others I can't think of. Oh and we got tons of tattoos of all the characters on the show.


Only 1 pic. of the decor I started getting really tired at night when we would do this. My mom did an awesome job doing all the hard work!








Day 5 was Super Mario Brothers Day. We played the game on the Wii, they got S.M.B. dry erase boards, and question mark boxes with chocolate coins inside. I swear we did more stuff but I can't think of it at this moment. :)






















Day 6 was learing day. We gave the kids note pads and pens, and a welcome home sign to color for their parents. I think everyone was exhausted by this day. We did decorate but as you've noticed my energy level was on super low and my pictures weren't that great.
















We had such a fun time being with the kids for a whole week. They're SO much fun and full of non stop energy. I got a taste of what's to come my way in T-minus 10 weeks. I don't know how you do it alone in the day Stef and Erin! You guys are awesome.

1 comment:

McCall said...

Holy crap! Those kids are never gonna want anyone else to babysit them ever again!!

Blog Archive